Detailed professional advice to help grow your business
At WinEx Accountants, we are not your standard Income Tax Accountants that only offer accounting, taxation and compliance services. Our focus is to work closely with our clients to understand their business and proactively help them gain greater financial control and increase the worth of their business.
We do this by listening to our clients’ needs to ensure our strategic advice aligns with their business, their goals and their lifestyle.
We understand that GST can substantially impact your cash flow. That’s why we offer advisory services to help you manage this effectively, as well as simplifying your compliance obligations.
The preparation of GST can add significant time and cost to your business. This becomes more complicated if your company operates internationally and in Australia.
The WinEx professional accounting team will help you minimise the impact of GST by advising you on the relevant rules, liaising with the ATO and lodging your returns.
We assist all types of organisations from start-ups, multinational organisations and ASX listed companies, to privately held businesses and not-for-profit organisations.
Our services include the following:
- GST Registration
- Preparation of quarterly or monthly activity statements
- Preparation of GST reports
- Lodgement of activity statements
- Advisory services related to cash flow planning
- Assisting you to plan for your GST liabilities effectively
- Advice on the benefits of the ATO ‘cash accounting’ option for your GST liabilities and business cash flow
- Advice on GST compliance
- GST compliance set up
- Liaising with the ATO on your behalf for private ruling requests, objections, appeals and dispute resolution (if required)
We give our clients peace of mind by providing a professional, detailed and personal accounting service
When you work with us, you’ll experience our approach to accounting, taxation and wealth management… we listen to our clients to provide financial solutions to meet their needs.