Corporate Secretarial Services
Efficient Corporate Secretarial
Services to ensure compliance for businesses
We understand the importance of being an effective Company Secretary in the smooth running of your company.
After all, you no longer administer just the board minutes and the company correspondence. Your role includes ensuring governance and compliance requirements are met.
Our team at WinEx Accountants provides cost-effective company secretarial services to ensure our clients efficiently meet their governance and compliance obligations, so that they can focus on their business priorities.
Our Corporate Secretarial Services include:
- Maintenance of company registers
- Managing meetings of directors and members
- Updating and maintaining minutes and statutory registers
- Preparation and electronic lodgement of ASIC database updates
- Annual ASIC company statements
- ASIC, ASX and corporate compliance management
- Drafting corporate governance materials (including policies and charters)
- Business structuring and start-up
- Change of company details including company name, registered office/business address, officeholders and shareholders
- Provision of registered office address
Contact our specialist accountants on +61 3 9877 6099 to book your Confidential Initial Consultation to discuss your specific needs.
Corporate Secretarial Services for Business Start-ups
If you are considering buying a new business, franchise, or merging with an existing company, then our Corporate Secretarial Services expert team can take away your stress. We will take care of the due diligence, paperwork and liaising with the various organisations and departments on your behalf.
We can help you with the following services:
- Due diligence services including company and personal searches
- Preparation of consolidated reports
- Preparation of financial forecasts
- Preparation of a business plan
- Formation of a company, trust or superannuation fund
- Registration of a new tax file number
- Registration of business names with the Department of Fair Trading
- Registration for ABN, GST and PAYG
Corporate Secretarial Services for Business Structuring
Our Corporate Secretarial Services team provides professional advice to ensure your business is structured correctly to maximise tax benefits and protect your assets.
We assist businesses with the following types of structures:
- Companies, Partnerships and Trusts
- Professional Practice Service Trusts
- Business Trading Trusts
- Property Investment Trusts
We give our clients peace of mind by providing a professional, detailed and personal accounting service
When you work with us, you’ll experience our approach to accounting, taxation and wealth management… we listen to our clients to provide financial solutions to meet their needs.